Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Norway... Food and Chefs






I was recently hired to go to Norway to be a co-host of a food/travel TV show and to photograph the food and culture of the Norwegian Cuisine. I came away with some great photos that incorporate the lifestyle and passion behind the chefs and dining experience. Here is just a sneak peak at some of my favorites. The trip ranged from visiting some of the top chefs in Norway and their restaurants to going to the fish market or seeing a chef's eye's light up as they smell the freshly picked mushrooms from a nearby mountainside. (picture shown). The last picture shown is of a Sami man (indigenous Norwegian people) cook us Reindeer stew right over an open fire and sitting on reindeer skin. If I wasn't there myself, I'd think it was unbelievable! For the show, my husband and I were also taken around the country just like tourists to see the culture and picturesque scenery of beautiful Norway. What an awesome experience!

No comments: